Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photography & Bokeh: My Favourites!

©2012 Am Ang Zhang

What a run:

Jun 26, 2012
This one too has no reference to Anorexia Nervosa. ©2012 Am Ang Zhang. Chapter 42 What If …
Jun 26, 2012
I have often been asked the simple question: how is it that a lovely child could turn out to be so strong-willed about food and weight. We may have to go back to the beginning and I am ...
Jun 24, 2012
Thirty years ago, I saw mountains as mountains, and waters as waters. When I arrived at a more intimate knowledge, I came to the point. where I saw that mountains are not mountains, ...





















©2012 Am Ang Zhang
Jun 22, 2012
Il faut manger pour vivre et non pas vivre pour manger. (One should eat to live and not live to eat.) - Moliere (1622 – 1673): L ' Avare (The Miser). Some hae(have) meat and cannot eat, ...
Jun 21, 2012
Earlier in June in 2009 we spent some time with our friends in Dorchester . Somehow the after dinner conversation turned to the Pre-Raphaelites and our hostess promptly produced a ...
Jun 20, 2012
As we move into the gaming era of the NHS, one diagnosis that will be on AQP's list will be Anorexia Nervosa. Unlike hip replacement, the variation of the condition is such that it is ripe for Private Providers to make a case for a ...
Jun 19, 2012
Not all of them for Anorexia Nervosa, but Anorexia Nervosa required the longest stay and drained the most money from any Health Authority. I have seen private clinics springing up for the sole purpose of admitting anorectic ...
Jun 18, 2012
Can a seventeen year old Anorexia Nervosa patient be allowed to die? Not if we can possibly help it. But anorexia nervosa is truly pernicious illness, and sometimes it defeats us all - although usually a bit later in the patient's ...
Jun 21, 2012
When I took over the adolescent unit as its consultant in charge there were six Anorexia Nervosa patients in varying stages of emaciation or weight gain depending on from which side you want to look at it. It is not always wise ...
May 22, 2012
She had been hospitalised for Anorexia Nervosa. She was cured. She got married. Then she had Chris. If she did not tell me, I never would have guessed she had Anorexia Nervosa. At first I did not even know how I knew


No comments: